Lansa’s Boarding Kennel was founded in 1975 by animal lovers, Lanny & Sandra Cazaux. Starting with a few indoor/outdoor runs to house their award-winning German Shepherds, Lansa’s Kennels soon grew into a boarding center when the Cazaux’s friends and fellow animal lovers saw the premier facility. The original building expanded to 20 large runs and was booked year round. Over the years, the public continually sought an alternative to caging their pets, and Lansa’s was the answer to that call! We expanded into a facility of 59 dog runs and 12 cat condominiums, making Lansa’s one of the largest kennels in Louisiana. The family tradition continues today, 42 years later, as the Cazaux’s daughter, Lynelle, continues to own and operate this family business.
We are conveniently located in the center of St. Tammany Parish, but offer the wooded beauty and security of a rural setting.
Lansa’s Kennels is a state-of-the-art pet boarding facility. Some of the things that make us unique are the many amenities that can be found here:
- Very large indoor/outdoor runs
- Central A/C & Heating
- Smoke detectors with alerting system connected to owner’s home
- Rural setting, far off the main road for your pet’s safety
- 24-hour employee presence on-site
- SANITARY! State-of-the-art drainage/cleaning system
- Large cat condos with a window view
- Hurricane safe
- Play yards
- Extended drop-off & pick up times (open until 6pm Mon-Sat)
- NO CAGES!
- We believe in treating your pet as ours! We offer our clients the BEST in SAFETY, CLEANLINESS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, and CARE for your furry family members!